incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject CCLAs for Tuscany code, was: Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release SDO for Java M2 artifacts
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:12:29 GMT
On Oct 28, 2006, at 6:59 AM, robert burrell donkin wrote:

> the status file is worrying: there are two CCLAs pending. please
> confirm that this is either an oversight or that these CCLAs are not
> pertinent to this material.

The CCLAs are pertinent and were sent to Jim on 2005-12-28 as
recorded here:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/tuscany.html

I was waiting for an ack from Jim before updating the SVN STATUS file
and lost track of the issue. If he could ack this here I'd think we'd
be OK (and I'll update the file as well).

--
Jeremy