incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <>
Subject Re: REVISED Policy on Initial Committer and PPMC members
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:10:40 GMT
On Oct 12, 2006, at 6:42 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Based upon all of the discussion, I'll pose the following as what I
> hope is
> an agreeable solution:

I have never liked this explicit "champion" role, and I don't like
adding responsibilities to it, making things even more explicitly
dependent on the champion. Take wicket as a recent example -- there
its developers interfaced directly with the PMC to talk about this
kind of thing, and not through their champions.

You can count me -0 if you want.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message