incubator-general mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Mark lucene4c as dormant
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:41:11 GMT
George,

I presume "Eric" is referring to :)

The incubator e-mail list isn't the appropriate forum for the Lucene
website topic, so let's take that offline after this message.   I'm
copying the Lucene PMC so they can provide you and I with details on
generating the Lucene site, as I'm in the dark on that myself.

The Lucene site is in svn here: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/
lucene/site and is managed with Forrest.  Your patch didn't make it
through, so I'm not sure what file you patched, but since it is
driven by Forrest, the index.xml file is what requires modification,
not index.html.  Please set up your local environment to generate the
Lucene site (I'm not quite sure how to do this myself - see Forrest
documentation presumably) so you can test changes out locally before
submitting patches.

	Erik