incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Toback, Steve" <stephen_tob...@merck.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Publish Lokahi M01
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:33:15 GMT
 The vote to publish Lokahi M01 Passes with 3 +1 binding votes:

Bill Rowe:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200609.mbox/%3c45
181D39.7010706@rowe-clan.net%3e
Robert Burrell Donkin:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200609.mbox/%3cf4
70f68e0609251354o7383121apc31a5070cc2b802@mail.gmail.com%3e
Yoav Shapira:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200609.mbox/%3cdb
94f1a0609280640w6e04adeeqc7abe5dc62777dd7@mail.gmail.com%3e

Thank you to those that took the time to evaluate and vote on this release.

Steve Toback

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD
and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
delete it from your system.