incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: Policy on Initial Committership
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:35:51 GMT

On Oct 2, 2006, at 2:19 PM, James Margaris wrote:

> The project was approved with a certain committer list. What more
> can be
> said? The project was approved, the committer list was part of the
> project proposal, hence everyone on the list should be committers. It
> could not be more straightforward.

FWIW, I never had any problems or issues with the
list of committers.... maybe that what stupidity
or foolishness on my part, but since no one else
complained about it, I figured no one else did
either. Of course, I think no one else complained
because they didn't think that the initial
list of committers "meant" anything... :/

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message