incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: RE: [PROPOSAL] Ivy
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:40:42 GMT
On 10/25/06, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello Garrett,
>
> I am not an Ivy contributor, but an ASF member and an ANT PMC member
> who has volunteered as champion and mentor for Ivy. I do not want to
> start checking in code, I just would like the possibility to start
> creating an ivy folder on the incubator web site.

Ahh, sorry, my bad.  If you're already an ASF Member you should have
write access to the appropriate places in the incubator tree.  The web
pages are all under /incubator/public, and the members group has write
access there.

> Leo wrote that the fact that the Ant PMC sponsors Ivy is already enough
> to start incubation.
>
> If this is true, we can start taking care of these issues. We will soon
> stumble on people.apache.org being dead which does not help to do web
> site updates.

Yeah, not much you can do about that other than wait.  It should be
back up later today.

-garrett