incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: [doc] "How to add a PPMC member"
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:02:54 GMT
On 10/12/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> Garrett Rooney wrote:
> >
> > On a sort of related note, are the membership lists of the various
> > PPMCs actually documented anywhere?  I mean is there a PPMC version of
> > committee-info.txt like there is for PMCs?
>
> Hopefully projects are maintaining their root status files with this info
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/xxxx.html

Every project I've looked at there lists committers and mentors, but
not PPMC members.  Now considering that we've been saying just
recently that not every committer starts out on the PPMC, doesn't that
indicate that we should have a specific list someplace for that?  Or
is it just that we should have such a thing, but none of the podlings
(abdera, lokahi, cxf, cayenne) I happened to look at have one?

-garrett