incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Release ? (was Re: [Release request] Trinidad podling maven2 plugins)
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:40:13 GMT
Hi,

I am just wondering if there is anything new from here.
Is the vote of Martin now binding or not ?

If not, I guess we are not allowed to make a release.
If so, that would be a pity, because we all (the Trinidad podling)
like to go the next step and
if I read the Harmony releated emails right, creating a release is step that
a podling should/must do. We need this plugins-release to work on the
"core"-release,
since it *heavily* depends on that plugins stuff.

So what to do, that there is more attention, when we try to get a
first m1 release of our plugins out ?

Thanks,
Matthias