incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Greg Stein" <gst...@apache.org>
Subject Re: October 2006 Incubator Board Report
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:18:14 GMT
> Projects have included their start date and one line description at the
> Board's request.  Please note that this has always been available at
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/.

Thanks!

And yes... we knew about that, but we felt including that information
directly into the minutes was helpful. One, for the Directors to help
them more easily figure out what they were looking at, to put the
report into context, but also for anybody reading the minutes. It
isn't always clear to know where to go for the extra info and looking
at this month's report... it definitely helps big time!

Cheers,
-g

p.s. yes, you could argue that people should have the agenda open in
"less" or their editor or whatever, and a web browser handy for the
projects page, but 5 seconds from the incubator projects to add the
info directly helps everybody downstream...

--
gstein@apache.org ... ASF Chairman ... http://www.apache.org/