incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Greg Stein" <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Harmony graduation vote on harmony-dev
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:30:35 GMT
On 10/21/06, Mads Toftum <mads@toftum.dk> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 21, 2006 at 11:13:44AM -0400, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> > Clearly having every IPMC member on ever dev list for the life of the
> > project doesn't scale, but I do think we need to rethink the model to
> > get better IPMC engagement in podlings in a scalable way.  Honestly,
>
> Simple solution - stop accepting so many projects / code dumps that
> there's no way to keep up.

Mads: Stop being such a pain in the butt. If you disagree, then do it
nicely. Practically every email from you is ranty and obnoxious. Ease
up.

The Incubator is about verification, not participation. I think Geir
is wrong in trying to lever IPMC members into more project
involvement. We are here as volunteers to oversee the process, not
participate in the projects.

Cheers,
-g

--