incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Greg Stein" <>
Subject Re: Harmony graduation vote on harmony-dev
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:30:35 GMT
On 10/21/06, Mads Toftum <> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 21, 2006 at 11:13:44AM -0400, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> > Clearly having every IPMC member on ever dev list for the life of the
> > project doesn't scale, but I do think we need to rethink the model to
> > get better IPMC engagement in podlings in a scalable way.  Honestly,
> Simple solution - stop accepting so many projects / code dumps that
> there's no way to keep up.

Mads: Stop being such a pain in the butt. If you disagree, then do it
nicely. Practically every email from you is ranty and obnoxious. Ease

The Incubator is about verification, not participation. I think Geir
is wrong in trying to lever IPMC members into more project
involvement. We are here as volunteers to oversee the process, not
participate in the projects.

Greg Stein,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: