incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Greg Stein" <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: [discussion] Harmony podling to ask for vote for graduation
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:12:48 GMT
You said that you have run Tomcat on top of Harmony. Why can't you
produce a release such that I can throw the Tomcat jar at it, too?
Sure, it is a developer release, but it let's non-Harmony folks play
with your project.

Is there a specific problem with producing a developer release?

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/