incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IVY] setup of infrastructure
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:15:51 GMT
On 10/31/06, Upayavira <uv@odoko.co.uk> wrote:

> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> > On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:
> >
> >> Also, can I request the creation of the svn directory for ivy before
> >> the grant is received, or shall I wait for this one ?
> >
> > No, we just must not import any code before the grant is recorded.
> >
> > You don't need to bother infrastructure with svn issues, BTW, I should
> > be able to handle that.
>
> Does Ivy want to import history, or just the latest code?

An history import would be nice, but isn't there a problem with legal
issues, since old code was not under Apache License? And maybe the easier is
just to import latest code (well, I should release a new version next week -
maybe the last pre apache version, so it may be a good time to import just
after the release). What do other think?

- Xavier

If it is a history import, you should create a Jira ticket, giving a