incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IVY] setup of infrastructure
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:24:20 GMT
On 10/30/06, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello Upayavira,

Hi Antoine,

thanks a lot for your email.

> The status page exists at this location :
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ivy.html
>
> Xavier already answered that he is working on the software grant.
>
> Can all the interested parties (champions, mentors, and of course Xavier
> and Maarten) check that the data on the status page reflects what we want to
> have for ivy.

For bugtracking I would prefer jira than bugzilla. The rest seems ok for me.

One detail, which I copied from the Wiki page : no separate distribution
> list for the commit messages. This will mean that the commit messages when
> changes are done in svn will go to the ivy-dev list (like ant-dev). Xavier,
> Maarten, do you want to have it that way ? Some projects have a [project
> name]-commits separate list.

Personnally I don't mind, What I like with only one list is that you can
easily reply to a commit and discuss it if required. Having two separate
lists is more "scalable". If any other one has a preference, it's ok for me.

Xavier

Also, can I request the creation of the svn directory for ivy before the