incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Policy on Initial Committership
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 19:22:26 GMT

> I disagree.  You're conflating process with application of process, and
> then
> stating as assured a case when your fellow PMC Members would act in a
> manner
> you find offensive.
>
> Why would the PMC not elect "the people who contributed it further
> access"?

We've seen an example of this with Celtixfire.  So far, we're waiting for an
explanation (as those discussions did not occur in a place where the
Incubator PMC could provide any oversight), but the aggrieved parties
believe they have been barred access to a project they felt they contributed
to.

So, I don't believe this situation isn't a hypothetical at all.  -- justin