incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] first call for review for http://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 08:22:23 GMT
Looks good to me (although I've haven't been around incubator that
long), one point:

In the "Background" section theres a link to "podling websites" which
points to info about the incubator website:

    i.e. http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html

which I think should point to the info about podling websites:

  http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html

(also the same in the Template Abstract commentary)

Niall