incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <>
Subject Re: [doc] first call for review for
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 08:22:23 GMT
Looks good to me (although I've haven't been around incubator that
long), one point:

In the "Background" section theres a link to "podling websites" which
points to info about the incubator website:

which I think should point to the info about podling websites:

(also the same in the Template Abstract commentary)

On 9/30/06, robert burrell donkin <> wrote:
> is currently a draft
> document. i think that it's strong enough now to push towards
> promoting it.
> please find some time to review this document both editorially and for
> content. if you have improvements then please either create patches in
> JIRA, make suggestions to the list or (if you have karma) apply the
> changes.
> - robert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: