incubator-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [IVY] setup of infrastructure
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:49:42 GMT
Hi Xavier,

I have added this commits list to the page about ivy.
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ivy.html
The update should be visible on the web in one hour.

I have seen that Stefan also did an update to this page, removing a date
which was filled by mistake. :-)
Also he has added ivy to http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html
(will also be visible soon)

Regards,