incubator-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [IVY] setup of infrastructure
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:38:12 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Also, can I request the creation of the svn directory for ivy before
>> the grant is received, or shall I wait for this one ?
>
> No, we just must not import any code before the grant is recorded.
>
> You don't need to bother infrastructure with svn issues, BTW, I should
> be able to handle that.

Does Ivy want to import history, or just the latest code?

If it is a history import, you should create a Jira ticket, giving a
mapping of old SVN usernames to ASF SVN usernames, and details of where
an SVN dump of the old repo can be found.

If it just wants to import the latest code, as you are now (or soon will
be) on the incubator PMC, you should be able to create the root Ivy
directory yourself. Maybe just need to get yourself added to the
incubator-pmc group.

Regards, Upayavira