incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [RESULT} Re: [VOTE] Graduate Harmony to TLP status (pending board approval)
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 23:02:44 GMT
Tallying the results (in the order that Thunderbird sorted them), we had
+1 from Geir, Dims, Robert, Noel, Jean, Sanjiva, Greg, Paul, Cliff, Ted,
Tim, Craig, Leo, Yoav, Bill, Ken, Matthias, David, Niall, Roy

Note that Justin and Sam voted in other threads (as well as on the board
vote :).  If I left anyone else off of this list, I apologize.

So with that, and with board approval granted, The Incubator PMC
graduates the Harmony podling.

Thanks all for the patience - I do think we have some things to chat
about :)

geir

try {
   transaction.begin();