incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Release ? (was Re: [Release request] Trinidad podling maven2 plugins)
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:31:32 GMT

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hi
> Congrats to you Martin to be a IPMC member.
>
> So we now can move forward w/ pushing that release out?

Post a vote result and start pushing :)

> But I am still wondering about the attention on this.
> Is it just a matter of time and the point, that not really everybody is
> using JSF for web apps ?

I don't use Trinidad myself (or JSF for that matter), but since you guys appeared on my radar
last
year I actively monitor all myfaces (related) lists. The lack of attention you are getting
on the
incubator list could also be viewed from a positive side : you are, as a project, handling

yourselves pretty well, although the lack of member attention also holds you back quite a
lot (lack
of mentors in this case). On the website it just stated Craig, even though you said Manfred
is also
a Mentor/Champion. If it is useful for the project, you can add me as a mentor, but I guess
you best
have a vote about that on the PPMC list.

Mvgr,
Martin