incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject UPDATE - Re: [VOTE] Graduate Harmony to TLP status (pending board approval)
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:13:26 GMT
As noted in the vote email :

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> Under the Incubator process, Harmony must have a destination prior
> to exiting incubation, which means the ASF Board must decide whether or
> not create a TLP for Apache Harmony prior to the Incubator vote being
> official.  However, I suspect that the board would want some indication
> that we are ready to graduate first.
>
> So, I am asking for a vote of the Incubator on graduation of Harmony
> that is conditional on the board's approval of a TLP for that purpose.
> This way we don't have to vote again after the board meeting on
> Wednesday (or whenever the board considers the proposal).

I'm happy to report that much to my surprise and delight, the board
considered and accepted the TLP proposal for Harmony at today's board
meeting, so the above condition is satisfied.

I look forward to completing this vote. (Some time after Minotaur is
revived and personal @apache.org mail flows again...)

Thanks

geir