incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ivy
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:27:12 GMT
Xavier Hanin wrote:
> On 10/25/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>
> There is a DIFFERENT form, a Software Grant, which would be needed for a
>> wholesale import of a code base owned by another party.  See
>>
>> http://www.apache.org/licenses/#grants (very bottom paragraph.)
>
> OK, I think that's what will be needed if Ivy is accepted in the incubator.
> I will wait until someone ask me to fill this form.

Sorry for my confusion Xavier; as Leo points out - Ivy is accepted by proxy
of the Ant PMC.  Welcome, and once the grant form has been ack'ed by the
Secretary, and you resolve any other possible twists of IP, original authors
or similar issues with your mentors, you will be good to import into svn.

Bill