incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <...@sastau.it>
Subject OFBiz: we need help to complete the NOTICE and LICENSE files
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:30:48 GMT
Hi all,

I'm one of the committers of the incubating OFBiz project:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ofbiz.html

As you can see from the status page we have mostly completed all the
required tasks, and we are now working to produce a Test Snapshot
Release (just to demonstrate that the community will be capable of
preparing an official Apache release in the future).

We have some problems in preparing the LICENSE and NOTICE files and we
will greatly appreciate any help on this.

Here is the list of libraries from other projects (and their licenses)
that we distribute with OFBiz:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Libraries+Included+in+OFBiz

and here are the drafts for the LICENSE

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ofbiz/trunk/LICENSE

and NOTICE

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ofbiz/trunk/NOTICE

files.

Are we doing things in the right way?
Please help to fill the gaps to complete the two files since this task
is really blocking the OFBiz incubation.

For your convenience, I've attached to this mail the output of the RAT tool.

Thanks,

Jacopo