incubator-general mailing list archives

From david reid <da...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: RAT
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:59:23 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote:
> On 10/20/06, Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com> wrote:
>> On 10/19/06, Noel J. Bergman <noel@devtech.com> wrote:
>> > Is this something you would bring over to the ASF, and which we can
>> start
>> > promoting around the ASF to use?
>>
>> To be honest, I don't believe it's a good fit.  Not every project
>> needs to be here...
>
> it's a micro-application. so probably not a good match for the ASF.
> (david reid has some very cool stuff that's similar. ) so far, google
> has been rock solid and fast :-)

Thanks Robert. Forgive my ignorance but what is RAT?

I've just started using Google and can attest that it's fine once you
jump through the daft hoops. They really need to get some consistency in
their UI for the registration process...

BTW, has anyone looked at the files I committed while at AC US?

> if any apache folks ever want karma then i'd be happy to grant it
> without ceremony
>
> - robert

david

http://feathercast.org/