incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [discussion] Harmony podling to ask for vote for graduation
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:17:58 GMT

I made the mistake of not responding publicly, thinking that it was just
best to ignore it. I had nothing to do with it - it didn't represent any
sentiment that I have, nor was I a participant in any such email
conversation, or ever have been.  My head has only room for one hat at a
time, and it's an Apache hat right now.

I thought that this mistake would be ignored, and therefore let it go.
I was wrong to do so.

I greatly admire Roy, and the Apache values that he's defending.  So I'd
like to apologize to Roy for my silence, because I *am* in lockstep
agreement with him regarding what a podling needs to have to be a
successful TLP - I simply respectfully disagree on the ways a podling
must/can show it.

geir