incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with commit rights on Celtixfire
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 17:26:04 GMT
On 10/1/06, Mads Toftum <mads@toftum.dk> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 01:05:37PM -0400, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> >  - The Incubator PMC sets the Mentors, who form the initial PPMC
> >  - The PPMC (Mentors) elects additional PPMC members
> >  - The PPMC elects Committers
> >
> +1 a step in the right direction.

+1 provided we take the list of interested committers out of the
proposal. We shouldn't be indicating that we are in favour of a
proposal if we're not going to make the committers listed committers.

My suggestion is that we would have a wiki page on which interested
committers list themselves and it would be up to the mentors to get
them onto the project, by investigating the merit they've shown in
show.

It could be the same wiki page as the proposal is drafted on, provided
there's a nice separation.

Hen