incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Johan Compagner" <jcompag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRC chats
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:39:32 GMT
IRC works fine for the cases we use it. It is direct feedback that is really
wanted in
discussions. And ofcourse when a code/design thing is discussed the list is
also
asked for it what they think.

i personally can't, or not happy to,  do without it. I know what will happen
if we didn't use irc
we would use the normal im clients thats even way worse.  Because then it is
just one on one.

purely list discussions are very very slow. Before everybody understands
what is really the point
you are hours if not days further. That is just how i can't work.

johan