incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject [IVY] setup of infrastructure
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:42:48 GMT
Hello Upayavira,

thanks a lot for your email.

The status page exists at this location :
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ivy.html

Xavier already answered that he is working on the software grant.

Can all the interested parties (champions, mentors, and of course Xavier and Maarten) check
that the data on the status page reflects what we want to have for ivy.

One detail, which I copied from the Wiki page : no separate distribution list for the commit
messages. This will mean that the commit messages when changes are done in svn will go to
the ivy-dev list (like ant-dev). Xavier, Maarten, do you want to have it that way ? Some projects
have a [project name]-commits separate list.

Also, can I request the creation of the svn directory for ivy before the grant is received,
or shall I wait for this one ?

If involved parties are OK with the name of the mailing lists (ivy-ppmc, ivy-dev, ivy-user),
can I go ahead to ask the mailing lists to be setup ?

Some projects call their ppmc list private (for instance would be ivy-private). Do we have
to obey to this convention ?

Regards,

Antoine
-------- Original-Nachricht --------