incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Ivy
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 02:53:29 GMT
On Tuesday 24 October 2006 06:41, Niall Pemberton wrote:
> It seems unclear to me whether this proposal is for a TLP or sub-project of
> ant?
>
> I'm also not sure whether that even matters or something thats usually
> considered at the Incubator proposal stage?

It has been pointed out in past proposals that knowing the destination
pre-incubation is not a pre-requisite for incubation. Hence, Ivy has noted
this and shows that there are options available now, which may be changed
further down the line, if they so chooses (subject to consensus from involved
parties).

Cheers
Niclas