incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [discussion] Harmony podling to ask for vote for graduation
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 05:00:38 GMT
On Wednesday 18 October 2006 10:33, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> Will you be satisfied with a vote on posting a snapshot?

I think some Incubator PMC member wants to see a 'full release' artifact for
review. The podling should select a release manager producing the artifact,
which the PPMC first ensure is correct and vote upon, before asking the IPMC
to take a closer look.
If the release artifact(s) that is/are voted Ok by the PPMC also satisfies the
IPMC members, then I think noone has any further objections for graduation.

Cheers
Niclas