incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: [RESULT] -- [Vote] accept UIMA as a podling - #2
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 09:32:13 GMT
On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 12:09:24PM +1000, Ian Holsman wrote:
> I hope I get this part of process correct.
>
> a reference to the results of the vote (so as to provide an audit
> trail for the records)
>
> Vote Tally:
> 3 binding votes (all +1)
> 5 non binding votes (all +1)

Could you please list who the binding votes were? that seems to be
common practice around here. With such a slim vote, I think it even more
important to get the names listed.

> the Mentors, nominated by the Sponsor, who will guide the Candidate
> through the Incubation Process:
> - Sam Ruby
> - Ken Coar
> - Ian Holsman

I don't remember seeing Ken or Sam voting or in any other way
participating - are they even aware that they're listed as mentors?

vh

Mads Toftum
--
http://soulfood.dk