incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Policy on Initial Committership
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 19:09:16 GMT
On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 11:32:44AM -0700, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> -1.  I think your response is extremely misguided.  In this situation, we
> would accept code without allowing the people who contributed it further
> access: that is completely unfair.
>
> If we do not accept the people, we don't accept the code.  -- justin

So are you suggesting we boot out a project like xxxxxxx? or are
you happy with incubator projects being fully open for companies
stacking their employees in to "own" a project?
I for one find it quite worrying that it is entirely possible to list
something like 10 or 15 of your employees on a proposal and sidestep the
whole meritocracy issue.

vh

Mads Toftum
--