incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: [discussion] Harmony podling to ask for vote for graduation
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:08:03 GMT
On Oct 18, 2006, at 1:25 PM, Grote, Judy wrote:

> He just never seems to give up--like a small child not knowing when to
> stop.

No, more like an old grandpa who sees his grandkids grab a pair of
scissors and then asks the parents whether they've taught them
not to start running around the room doing acrobatics with scissors.
A small child would just delete the repository and say "oops".

It is something I do by habit, after being exposed to so many clueless
twits like yourself.  I would like the ASF to survive its growth.

Besides, I was about to vote +1.  You just changed my vote to -1.

....Roy