incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <>
Subject Re: [discussion] Harmony podling to ask for vote for graduation
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:22:50 GMT
On Oct 18, 2006, at 9:52 PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2006, at 11:14 AM, Don Brown wrote:
>> Agreed.  I don't think it is fair to be making up graduation
>> requirements right when a project is about to graduate.
> The graduation requirement is that a majority of the PMC members
> agree that a podling should be graduated.  Geir asked for a discussion
> and he got one, so I don't see any justification for complaining
> about the responses.

> I would have just explained the current status
> and asked for a vote.

I probably would've, too.

I guess the good thing about having this kind of "feeler" thing
before doing a vote (or shying away from it) is that its more likely
you actually get responses, especially constructive criticism. I
think there's been a bunch of useful feedback here.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message