incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Little <mark.lit...@jboss.com>
Subject Re: Policy on Initial Committership
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 16:51:22 GMT
That kind of depends what you're used to now doesn't it? In some
circles really getting involved actively can best be done (can only
be done) with committer rights. Even if that wasn't the case, the
interactions weren't "when's my commit coming" but "we're really
anxious to get involved" and there was either no response, or a poor
response at best. Not once was there a response of the kind "while
you're waiting, why not do something that doesn't require commit
access?" The implication from initial emails was: send CLAs, get
committer access, then get involved. However, I feel like we've
covered this before ;-)

Mark.