incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release SDO for Java M2 artifacts
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:32:35 GMT
Hi Kelvin,

The release includes the license and notice files but I don't see any
file pointing out the licenses of the individual jar files included
in the release.

The notice file is some what ambiguous on what is included under
which license. It refers to the EPL and CPL (both are fine AFAIKT
from [1]). But it seems like the notices of which jar is licensed
under which license should be more explicit [2].

Since none of the license stuff is board approved yet its not binding
(AFAIK) so take that for what its worth.

One other thing is the lack of docs, I could not find any.

TTFN,

-bd-

[1] http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/3party.html
[2] http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/3party.html#labeling