incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <>
Subject Re: [doc] call for feedback for
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:50:54 GMT

On 9/19/06, Justin Erenkrantz <> wrote:

> The other thing that I would find helpful is to change the color of
> the examples and commentary.  They are way too similar.  Maybe one of
> them should be boxed with a dark-color background?  It's a minor nit,
> but I think if we can make the distinction greater (the font
> difference isn't enough, IMO), it'd be easier to understand.

well spotted and a good point

i've replaced the light blue with a navy and it looks fine on my LCD.
once the site has sync'd take a look and see if the contrast is ok

> (Actually, if I look at it, I think you may have tried with a
> light-blue and white?  If so, the color difference is too subtle.)

(FWIW i lightened the border in a misguided attempt at subtlety...)

- robert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message