incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: source audit tool?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:20:57 GMT
On 9/19/06, Jeremy Boynes <jboynes@apache.org> wrote:
> I would like to use this as part of the run-up for Tuscany's next
> release.
> Did you check this in somewhere and if so where?

i've been having a bit of a think about whether committers is the
right place. this would be the first actively developed application
(rather than scripts). maybe offshore would be better.

i'll have a think then try to get stuff sorted out tomorrow (GMT)

> If not, can I have a copy I can run locally?

probably best to run from the source. don't expect too much: it isn't
a lot better than a skilled grep as yet.

- robert