incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho" <felipemonteiro.carva...@gmail.com>
Subject Pascal bindings to apache
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:54:15 GMT
Hello,

I wrote a set of pascal bindings for the Apache libraries. They are
intended primarely to write Apache modules in Pascal and is compatible
with various pascal compilers, such as Free Pascal, Borland Delphi and
GNU Pascal, and works on many architectures.

The current stable version allows the creation of apache 2.0.x
modules, but the subversion version also allows to create 1.3 and
2.2.x modules.

Here is the homepage of the project:

http://www.freepascal.org/wiki/index.php/FPC_and_Apache_Modules

My question is: Is this project a good candidate to go to the
incubator? If so, I will write a proposal.

I read the guidelines, but I´m unsure what kinds of projects are
wanted on the incubator.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho