incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the 4.1 release of ActiveMQ's maven plugins
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:02:55 GMT
On 9/14/06, robert burrell donkin <> wrote:
> On 9/14/06, Hiram Chirino <> wrote:

> > This is not a distribution but just a
> > set of jars that our main distribution will depend on.
> -1
> every distributed artifact must be signed. jars are distributions.
> they must be signed.

Is the incubating repository is expected to follow the same rules as
the ibiblio-rsync repository?

If so, then in addition to the jars, the .pom files in the repository
are also 'released artifacts' and must be signed.

There is a README file in m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository explaining this.
 For some reason, it doesn't show up on the website.

Wendy Smoak

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message