incubator-general mailing list archives

From drtobes <drto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [VOTE] Publish Lokahi M01
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:12:29 GMT
Since there's been no negative feedback and I don't really want this
vote to fail, and I am under the assumption that PMC members are quite
busy at the moment, I'm giving this vote another 48 hours.

We currently are 1 vote short of the required 3 to release the Apache
Lokahi M01 build.

Those with currently registered binding +1 votes:
Bill Rowe
Robert Burrell Donkin