incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Preparing to release an incubator POM
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 01:43:26 GMT
As discussed recently I have created a Maven2 POM that is meant to
capture current Incubator policy for podlings. For example, this
defines the location of the Maven repositories where they should
release artifacts to. This allows a podling to inherit from this POM
and avoid the need to provide (and maintain) their own versions of
these definition.

This artifact would need to released by the Incubator PMC so that it
can be made freely available via ibiblio. The latest version is in
SVN at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/pom/pom.xml
and if there are no issues with doing this I would like to formally
tag it and request a vote by the IPMC.

Any comments before I do so?

Thanks
--