incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Publish the Woden Milestone 6 release
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:56:15 GMT
On 9/26/06, John Kaputin (gmail) <> wrote:

> We would now like to request the permission of the Incubator PMC to publish
> the Woden M6 archives on the Woden Download page at [2].
> Please vote by 1pm EST, Friday September 29th 2006.
> [1] Proposal,
> [2] Download,

Umm, maybe it's just me, but the fact that it's already in the dist
directory implies that you're already distributing it.  Or was that
done sometime between this message showing up and me waking up and
reading it?

In all the releases I've ever been a part of you stick the files in
someone's home directory on people, or some other place where it won't
be mirrored, then vote, then move it into dist.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message