incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <>
Subject [Release request] Trinidad podling maven2 plugins
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:41:09 GMT
The Trinidad community voted on and approved to release the the maven2
plugins as a milestone1 release. These plugins are required for the maven2
build of the "core" code of the Trinidad Podling. To fulfill the incubator
guides, we like to ask you guys, the Incubator PMC, for a permission to release
those maven plugins.

The vote has been tracked at [1], see it for the results.
(three binding +1 and one non-binding +1)

The plugins are documented at [2] and our release notes inculde
the bugs that have been addressed ([3]).

The plugins are available as source and bin inside the incubator
m2 repo (see [4]).

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com