incubator-general mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OFBiz Test Snapshot Release: 4.0.0 TS3
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:29:23 GMT

I've done another pass on the LICENSE file to hopefully address this
problem, but I'm not really sure that I understood exactly what it
needs to look like, so feedback on this would be great.

The updated LICENSE and NOTICE files are available here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ofbiz/trunk/LICENSE
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ofbiz/trunk/NOTICE

Thanks,
-David