incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Problem with commit rights on Celtixfire
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:31:00 GMT
Hi Jim,

Can you please explain what the criteria was for removing people from
the comitter list? Can you also detail who was removed? Can you also
explain why this hasn't been communicated to everyone on the dev list so
far? And why I have only heard about the final decision third hand from
this email and an offhand mention in Bo's email? I am OK with the PMC's
authority as thats what I signed up for at Apache, but I feel that if
they make such an important decision as this they should at least
communicate the above.

- Dan

Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053