incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: Pascal bindings to apache
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:27:31 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
>> I wrote a set of pascal bindings for the Apache libraries. They are
>> intended primarely to write Apache modules in Pascal and is compatible
>> with various pascal compilers [and] many architectures.
>> The current stable version allows the creation of apache 2.0.x
>> modules, but the subversion version also allows to create 1.3
>> and 2.2.x modules.
>> Is this project a good candidate to go to the incubator?
> Sounds interesting, if there are sufficient numbers of people interested in
> Pascal bindings.  I'd check with the HTTP Server project to explore
> interest.

And you might also bring this up on modules-dev@httpd.a.o, where third
party modules developers hang out.  It might be even a better gage.

Projects can be brought into incubator this way (though general@i.a.o)
or through a project.  When there is a 1:1 fit, like as in a module or
lib for tomcat or httpd, we would defer to that project to sponsor it.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message