incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <>
Subject what are required for contributing to release management
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:30:58 GMT

As I previously posted email on cxf-dev, I am very keen in contributing
to CeltiXfire release management and other project management related
stuff. From the Apache release process document [1], I am not sure what
qualification/requirements it takes to get the release management job done:
1. Does it require SVN commit right? I don't have CXF commit right yet
(working toward it :-), would this be a problem?
2. Does it require some one to be on PPMC?
3. Signing release. According to my knowledge, ASF needs to meet
in-person whoever will be signing release. I am willing to make the trip
meet ASF person in US.

I hope I can contribute to CeltiXfire release management without commit
access and without being on PPMC. If for some reason that I am not
qualified to contribute fully, then I will try to contribute as much as

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message