incubator-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject [REVOKED] Felix Gradutation Vote (was Re: Podling Release Requirement)
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:31:23 GMT
Based upon the below feedback from Justin, the Felix PPMC have agreed
that there is additional work to be done on Felix before the project is
ready for graduation, including making a release so as to clarify issues
that the release process throws up.

On that basis, I revoke the graduation vote for Felix until such a time
as we have resolved any outstanding issues.

Regards, Upayavira