incubator-general mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.no...@worldonline.fr>
Subject Two problems
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:05:36 GMT
I'm trying to use the just released M5.
I noticed the following problems:

#1.   The following code result in an NPE
        Document doc = ...;
        WSDLReader reader = WSDLFactory.newInstance().newWSDLReader();
        WSDLSource src = reader.createWSDLSource();
        src.setSource(doc);
        reader.readWSDL(src);
I had to put a dummy base uri to avoid the NPE:
  src.setBaseURI(new URI("file:doc"));

#2.   The HTTP binding allows '{' and '}' to be part of the
whttp:location attribute
      as shown in
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/CR-wsdl20-adjuncts-20060106/#_http_operation_location_notcited_iri
      for example.
     But i have the following output when parsing such extensions:
 Woden[Error],0:0,WSDL506,Could not create a URI from the string
"{id}".,java.net.URISyntaxException:Illegal character in path at index
0: {id}
   I think that the location attribute should not be a URI in the
component model, but a plain string.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet