incubator-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject [VOTE] Graduate Felix to TLP status (pending board approval)
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:50:56 GMT
The Apache Felix PPMC and community have voted to request graduation
from the Incubator as a TLP.

Vote summary is shown at:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-felix-dev/200609.mbox/%3c450560E8.1010500@odoko.co.uk%3e

All votes were +1. Votes recorded were:

Binding votes from:

  Enrique Rodriguez, Marcel Offermans, Alex Karasulu,
  Upayavira, Karl Pauls, Rob Walker, Richard Hall, Francesco Furfari

Non-binding committer votes:

  Stefan Frenot, Didier Donsez, Manuel Santillan, Humberto Cervantes

Non-binding community votes from:

  Glyn Normington, Niclas Hedhman, Jose L Ruiz, BJ Hargrave, Peter
  Kriens, Arnaud Quiblier, Emil Ivov, Per Gustafson, John E Conlon,
  Andreas Oberhack, Felix Meschberger, Eelco Hillenius, Steven Palmaers,
  Rick Litton, Eric Swindell

The status page for Felix can be found here:

  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/felix.html

                               - o -

Under the Incubator process, Felix must have a destination prior
to exiting incubation, which means the ASF Board must decide whether or
not create a TLP for Apache Felix prior to the Incubator vote being
official.  However, I suspect that the board would want some indication
that we are ready to graduate first.

So, I am asking for a vote of the Incubator on graduation of Felix
that is conditional on the board's approval of a TLP for that purpose.
This way we don't have to vote again after the board meeting on Wednesday.

Binding votes here are those of the Incubator PMC. However, other votes
are welcome.

So, please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 Propose to board to accept Felix as a TLP
[ ] 0  Abstain
[ ] -1 Do not propose to board to accept Felix as a TLP

Regards, Upayavira